- Why was the student’s report card all wet? Because it was below C ( sea ) level.
- What is 5Q + 5Q? 10Q ….. and You’re Welcome!
- Why did Johnny take a ruler to bed? Because he wanted to see how long he slept!
- What is the Great Depression? When you get a bad report card.
- If the pilgrims came on the Mayflower than what does the teacher come on? The scholarships.
Humor works quickly. Less than a half-second after exposure to something funny, an electrical wave moves through the higher brain functions of the cerebral cortex. The left hemisphere analyzes the words and structures of the joke, the right hemisphere “gets” the joke, the visual sensory area of the occipital lobe creates images, the limbic (emotional) system makes you happier, and the motor sections make you smile or laugh. Wow, what a neurological phenomenon! Finding humor makes our heart, mind, body, and soul laugh. Therefore, laughing makes us smarter 🙂 What is the best joke you can tell your child? Knock-knock Who’s there? Olive. Olive who? I love you!
- Heart – the next time your kids are bickering, make them hug for 30 seconds
- Mind – create a new knock knock jokes
- Body – exaggerate facial expressions body posture to make a point
- Soul – read the funny pages
“He who laughs, lasts.” – Mary Pettibone Poole
“Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place.” – Mark Twain
“Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness.” – Ellie Katz